Just Dance Class
For little ones who just want to move and groove!
The beginnings of jazz, ballet, lyrical and hip hop dance.
Wednesday 9.30-10am OR Saturday 9.30-10am
I am so happy with the toddlers program. The teacher is amazingly caring and her sessions are dynamic. My daughter Nayra is enjoying them very much…
Your little one will LOVE
*Receiving their very own sparkly tutu skirt or vest (complimentary for every new enrolment)
*Fairy (and elf) runs with our magical flowing ribbons bracelets.
*Jumping from lilypad to lilypad.
*Our super fun jazz moves to music kids LOVE.
*Beautiful lyrical dance moves to everyone’s favourite “Let It Go”
*Prince and Princess walks with our magical crowns.
*Graceful ballet arms and toe points with lovely traditional ballet music.
*Busting out their hip hop moves to “Uptown Funk”
- Wear: Clothes that are comfy and easy to move in. Ballet dress ups are most welcome. Pink ballet shoes and pink ballet socks for girls. Black ballet shoes for boys. Proper dance shoes are essential for safety and developing correct technique. Buy shoes from Sue’s Shop – The Dance Warehouse 5/112 Coonan St, Indooroopilly. email@example.com PH 33783502
- Price: $130 per term. 30min class each week. Classes run in four terms each year that align with school terms (approx 10 weeks each)
- Contacts: Parent Portal – Calendar – Billing enquiries – General studio enquiries –
- Make-up classes: You are most welcome to make up classes at any time by simply attending the other class during the week.
- Performance: Even our littlest dancers have the chance to perform in our end of year concert. Anticipated date is Sunday 8 December.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.
- More questions: Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions Page