We offer an awesome range of ‘choose your own classes” You can choose just ONE class or several to suit your students interests and skills.
They are also super easy for busy parents with convenient times, several different classes each day and a big range of ages in some classes so siblings can come together.
No uniform required! No exams! No competitions!
Focus on confidence!
Beginners always welcome!
3.45-4.30pm Tap Dance 6-13years
4.30-5.15pm Speech and Drama 6-13years
5.15-6.00pm Acrobatics 6-13years
6.00-6.45pm Jazz/Hip Hop 6-13years
6.45-7.30pm Singing 6-13years
3.45-4.45pm Jazz 5-7 years (Born 2010-2012)
4.45-5.15pm Hip Hip 5-7years (Born 2010-2012)
5.15-5.45pm Hip Hop 7-10years (Born 2008-2010)
9.00-9.30am Tap 6-7years (Born 2011-2010)
9.30-10.00am Drama & Singing combined class 6-7years (Born 2011-2010)
10.00-10.45am Classical Ballet 6-7years (Born 2011-2010)
11.30-12noon Speech & Drama 7-9years (Born 2010-2008)
1.30-2.15pm Speech & Drama 11-13years (Born 2006-2004)
5.15-6.00pm Speech & Drama 9-11years (Born 2008-2006)
- Wear: Something comfy and easy to move in. Tap shoes needed for tap class and ballet shoes for ballet class. They are available from any dance store. We recommend Sue’s Shop – The Dance Warehouse 5/112 Coonan St, Indooroopilly. firstname.lastname@example.org PH 33783502
- Schedule: Classes run in four terms each year that align with school terms (approx 10 weeks each)
- Price: Fees start from as little as $125 per term. See our detailed fee schedule here.
- Open days: As there are no parents in regular classes, we offer an open day near the end of term one when you may come along and watch. Exact dates will be emailed.
- Contacts: Parent Portal – Calendar – Billing enquiries – General studio enquiries
- Performance: Our end of year recital is a chance for children to dress up in costume and perform on a big stage with lovely lights etc. All performers have the chance to take part. Anticipated date is Sunday 9 December.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.