These RECREATIONAL ONCE A WEEK classes are for students ages 6-13. They are wonderful for confidence, musicality, self esteem and fitness. Plus heaps of FUN. They are also super easy for busy parents with 5 different classes ALL in the ONE afternoon! Big range of ages so siblings can even come together.
No uniform required! No exams! No competitions!
Focus on confidence! Ideal for beginners!
Give students a head-start at school as the Arts have just become COMPULSORY in primary schools.
- Wear: Something comfy and easy to move in. Tap shoes needed for tap class. They are available from any dance store. Our closest is Triple S dance Boutique 3/16 Mayfield Rd, Moorooka. PH 33929020. sssdesign.com.au
- Schedule: Classes run in four terms each year that align with school terms (approx 10 weeks each)
- Price: Fees are payable the first week of term.
- $150 per term – a single class – Speech & Drama, Singing, Tap, Acrobatics or Jazz/Hip Hop.
- $265 per term – any 2 classes
- $365 per term – any 3 classes
- $455 per term – any 4 classes
- $545 per term – ALL 5 classes – Speech & Drama, Singing, Tap, Acrobatics, Jazz/Hip Hop.
- Open days: As there are no parents in regular classes, we offer an open day near the end of terms one and two when you may come along and watch. Exact dates will be emailed.
- Performance: Our end of year recital is a chance for children to dress up in costume and perform on a big stage with lovely lights etc. All performers have the chance to take part. Anticipated date for 2017 is Sunday 10 December.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.