Little Stars Program – born 2011
For children turning SEVEN during the year.
Confidence, self esteem and loads of fun! Great training in all areas of Performing Arts.
All on the ONE DAY.
Includes 5 classes – Speech & Drama, Singing (with real microphones), Classical Ballet, the energy and fun of Jazz Dance AND TAP dance.
Optional – Add our Little Stars Acrobatics Class also on the same day. 30min of rolls, cartwheels, handstands plus group balances and lifts. Just $85 a term as an add on to your Little Stars program ($125 per term for just the acro class)
“My daughter started with Kidz-N-Co this year and she loves everything about it. Her teacher at school told me she’s noticed the difference the classes have made to Milla’s confidence, social skills, and public speaking skills for class presentations.”
- Time: Saturday 9.00 am – 11.30 am (Add acrobatics from 11.30am-12noon if you choose) If Saturday doesn’t suit your family check out our Recreational Classes on Monday & Tuesday
- Wear: All students wear a Kidz-N-Co Talent uniform
- Girls – Kidz-N-Co Talent blue leotard, skirt and scrunchie (buy from reception) | Hair in a neat bun. Pink ballet shoes, camel tap shoes and pink ballet socks (Buy from Sue’s Shop)
- Boys – Kidz-N-Co Talent black shorts and black socks and blue singlet (buy from reception) | black ballet shoes and black tap shoes (Buy from Sue’s Shop)
- Dance Store: Sue’s Shop – The Dance Warehouse 5/112 Coonan St, Indooroopilly. firstname.lastname@example.org PH 33783502
- Price: $380 per term includes ALL 5 CLASSES! Just $85 more to add acrobatics. Fees are payable the first week of term. Classes run in four terms each year that align with school terms (approx 10 weeks each)
- Contacts: Parent Portal – Calendar – Billing enquiries – General studio enquiries
- Open days: As there are no parents in class, we offer an open day near the end of term one when you may come along and watch.
- Performance: Students are offered two performance opportunities during the year.
- On SUNDAY 9 SEPTEMBER we have our very own festival at the studio. The children individually perform the song, dance and poem they have learnt and are all awarded with a trophy – a very proud and exciting day for children and parents.
- Our end of year recital is a chance for children to dress up in a beautiful costume and perform on a big stage with lovely lights etc. Anticipated date SUNDAY 9 DECEMBER.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.