Little Stars Program
Confidence, self esteem and loads of fun! Great training in all areas of Performing Arts.
All on the ONE DAY.
Includes 5 mini classes – Speech & Drama, Singing (with real microphones), Classical Ballet, the energy and fun of Jazz Dance AND TAP dance.
Optional – Add our Little Stars Acrobatics Class also on the same day. 30min of rolls, cartwheels, handstands plus group balances and lifts.
“Thanks for a wonderful festival. We were so proud of Ollie. If anyone had told me a year ago when he started that he would be on stage by himself performing a dance, a song and a poem, I would have laughed he was so shy. But there he was, doing it confidently and loving it! It is a credit to you what you manage to do with these kids.”
- Wear: All students wear a Kidz-N-Co Talent uniform
- Girls – Kidz-N-Co Talent blue leotard, skirt and scrunchie (buy from reception) | Hair in a neat bun. Pink ballet shoes, camel tap shoes and pink ballet socks (Buy from Sue’s Shop)
- Boys – Kidz-N-Co Talent black shorts and black socks and blue singlet (buy from reception) | black ballet shoes and black tap shoes (Buy from Sue’s Shop)
- Dance Store: Sue’s Shop – The Dance Warehouse 5/112 Coonan St, Indooroopilly. email@example.com PH 33783502
- Price: Fee schedule
- Contacts: Parent Portal – Calendar – Billing enquiry email – General studio enquiry email
- Open days: As there are no parents in class, we offer an open day near the end of term one when you may come along and watch.
- Performance: Students are offered two performance opportunities during the year.
- On SUNDAY 8 SEPTEMBER we have our very own festival at the studio. The children individually perform the song, dance and poem they have learnt and are all awarded with a trophy – a very proud and exciting day for children and parents.
- Our end of year recital is a chance for children to dress up in a beautiful costume and perform on a big stage with lovely lights etc. Anticipated date SUNDAY 8 DECEMBER.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.