A wonderful start! World renowned Royal Academy of Dance preschool syllabus. Just $140 per term. Parents may attend this class if needed though we do encourage our dancers to attend independently as soon as possible. FAQs
For little ones who just want to move and groove! The beginnings of jazz, lyrical and hip hop dance. $140 per term or take both classes each week for JUST $210 per term. Parents may attend this class if needed though we do encourage our dancers to attend independently as soon as possible. FAQs
I am so happy with the toddlers program. The teacher is amazingly caring and her sessions are dynamic. My daughter Nayra is enjoying them very much…
Your little one will LOVE
*Receiving their very own complimentary gift. A ‘Sparkle’ dancing puppy (Just Dance) or Tutu skirt or sparkly vest (Just Ballet)
*Fairy (and elf) runs with our magical flowing ribbons bracelets.
*Jumping from lilypad to lilypad.
*Our super fun jazz moves to music kids LOVE.
*Beautiful lyrical dance moves
*Busting out their hip hop moves in front of the mirrors.
- Wear: Clothes that are comfy and easy to move in. A leotard is best for ‘Just Ballet”. Ballet dress ups are also most welcome. Pink ballet shoes and pink ballet socks for girls. Black ballet shoes for boys. Proper dance shoes are essential for safety and developing correct technique. Buy shoes from Sue’s Shop – The Dance Warehouse 5/112 Coonan St, Indooroopilly. email@example.com PH 33783502
- Price: $140 per term for one class. $210 per term for both classes. Classes run in four terms each year that align with school terms (9-10 weeks each)
- Contacts: Parent Portal – Calendar – Billing enquiries – General studio enquiries –
- Performance: Even our littlest dancers have the chance to perform in our end of year concert. It is usually the first Sunday in December.
- Insurance: We are covered by full $20 million public liability. All our teachers have suitable qualifications and a blue card from the Commission for Children and Young People.
- Parking: Please observe our parking requirements.
- More questions: Refer to our Frequently Asked Questions Page